2 Years since account creation!
Presenting is the legendary "Viper", flown by the 93rd fighter squadron.
-Ag2 / Brake - Drag Brake
-Ag5 - Jettison Drop Tanks
-Ag6 - Jettison Weapon Stores
-Ag7 - Lights
-Ag8 - Display Lighting
-Trim - Trim
The cockpit is very basic, as I tried to maintain a reasonable part count, but it does have a semi-working HUD.
This plane is a rate fighter. It will max out at a turn rate of about 21°/s (sustained), on minimum fuel and a speed of 360knots/667kph and 9Gs.
If you maintain this speed, your turn performance will be at its peak.
At low speeds, It can approach an alpha of 20°. (it is supposed to be an easily achievable 24°, but I couldn't make the plane sustain it.)
Near Mach 1, the plane can be over G-d easily, due to the fly-by-wire's slow response rate designed to prevent impulsive limiting at other speeds. But don't worry, it will only reach about 18G for a second until quickly returning to a standard 10G limit.
Pls don't use trim when turning. It messes with the plane really bad.
Thats all for now, see ya a month later.
I know its kinda badly optimized, but its way better than the Eurofighter I made.
- DeezDucks one month ago
- JoddyFubuki788 24 days ago
- Trainzo one month ago
- ChiChiWerx one month ago
- Wogchamp one month ago
- MAHADI one month ago
- Hedero one month ago
- asteroidbook345 one month ago
- EngineerOtaku one month ago
- BowtheAvali one month ago
- UnmanagedResevoir one month ago
- AWESOMENESS360 one month ago
- SodiumIodide one month ago
- RicardoAs1515 one month ago
- Noname918181 one month ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 31.8ft (9.7m)
- Length 49.4ft (15.1m)
- Height 17.6ft (5.4m)
- Empty Weight 10,852lbs (4,922kg)
- Loaded Weight 21,683lbs (9,835kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.021
- Wing Loading 29.0lbs/ft2 (141.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 747.4ft2 (69.4m2)
- Drag Points 1364
- Number of Parts 1511
- Control Surfaces 0