The Fletcher FU-24 is an aeroplane tasked for aerial spraying in NewZealand. Since I like NewZealand, I decided to make the Fletcher FU-24 designed by Pacific Aerospace. I've done some research and found that this plane is a STOL and has no retractable landing gear, which is weird in my opinion.
-This is a mix of many different variations.
- This version weighs 4,000 pounds
- "Was stressed for 10G's", so this can pull 10G's
- 59 mph landing speed. (Or 43 mph if you use reverse thrust).
- Shorter wingspan by 4ft and a whole lot longer. :(
- Fast acceleration
- 190mph top speed.
- infinite range.
If you fire too many bullets, it may lag your device.
VTOL for engines.
Fire guns to shoot "water" or "fertilizer".
Auto flaps included (They are just cosmetic)
- ACS-53 just means "Aircraft start 53"
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 39.4ft (12.0m)
- Length 38.9ft (11.9m)
- Height 12.2ft (3.7m)
- Empty Weight 3,999lbs (1,814kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,999lbs (1,814kg)
- Wing Loading 12.2lbs/ft2 (59.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 329.0ft2 (30.6m2)
- Drag Points 1730
- Number of Parts 111
- Control Surfaces 12