This is Jet start 9 or JTS9 for short. Turns out there are no stealth harriers, not one that exists. (F-35 doesn't count) The jet has stealth but requires low physics, it should be easier on your device. JTS9 carries no missiles, but many flares to take down a few ships should the pilot be able to do so. And before you ask, yes, you can fly underwater and take down submarines. Little hard to pull off though.
Please use physics low for all the functions to work, especially stealth.
- Double the weight of a standard harrier (23,430 pounds)
- 140~160 mph landing and takeoff speed if not trying VTOL.
- VTOL is soft and can barely lift it off the ground until you have enough momentum, then it's a rocket.
- Capable of pulling 16.7 G forces during an over maneuver with the angle of attack at 20~30 degrees.
- Top speed of around 850mph.
500 flares that are shot at a high velocity to do damage.
Has a rapid-fire 28mm gun.
Contains unlimited smoke that can be activated by pressing the fire rockets button.
The over maneuver requires the engines to be at full throttle just as you would in real life. (If you don't you'll start stalling backward)
Activation group 1 enables helicopter-like-manuvering and turns on the engines.
- VTOL+1 for throttle response.
- Disable 8 for less maneuverability and more stability.
- VTOL 7/8 for optimum acceleration.
- Activate 2 for stealth and DO NOT use anywhere close to the ground, the benefit of this stealth tech is that it is way more efficient and missiles do not swarm around you. Switch to camera 1 or 2. Here is a forward flight video with stealth
- Trim to adjust the angle of the nozzles. Here is a VTOL flight video
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 30.6ft (9.3m)
- Length 47.2ft (14.4m)
- Height 14.3ft (4.4m)
- Empty Weight 23,430lbs (10,627kg)
- Loaded Weight 23,430lbs (10,627kg)
- Wing Loading 48.6lbs/ft2 (237.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 482.3ft2 (44.8m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 163
- Control Surfaces 13