Want to fly really slowly but land pretty much anywhere? This will do just fine. It's electric and has good STOL capabilities. But you have to use physics low
- Activate8 + Throttle for forward thrust. This has standard stalls.
- Deactivate8 + Throttle for reverse thrust. This has inverted stalls.
- To get a good angle of attack switch from Activate8 to Deactivate8.
- Throttle for engines
Standard airplane controls, Pitch, Yaw, Roll.
Infinite range, literally. You can fly this until the end of time because it's electric.
- 27 miles per hour min flight speed.
- 24 miles per hour fall speed (Stall).
- 165 miles per hour top speed.
- 30-foot takeoff distance.
- 0-foot landing distance with reverse thrust.
- High pitch and roll rate.
- Chancey21 2 months ago
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +17 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 33.2ft (10.1m)
- Length 22.5ft (6.9m)
- Height 8.7ft (2.6m)
- Empty Weight 999lbs (453kg)
- Loaded Weight 999lbs (453kg)
- Wing Loading 2.9lbs/ft2 (14.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 347.0ft2 (32.2m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 155
- Control Surfaces 4