The Kamov ka 32 is a Russian helicopter that was originally designed to carry troops out of combat, however, civilian models were created like the one you see here. The top speed of this helicopter is 230mph which is just for fun. The real helicopter could only go 155mph.
- Somewhat close to 1:1 scale.
- Infinite range.
- Barrel roll time of 6 seconds.
- Backflip/front flip time of 6 seconds.
- Yaw circle time of 30 seconds.
- Max climb of somewhere between 21 and 30mph.
- Top speed of 240mph.
Glide ratio is about half of the space shuttle's when the rotators are not active.
Act 1 to start the engines, VTOL for collective or negative lift.
- Act1 + Roll to roll.
- Act1 + Pitch to pitch.
- Act1 + Yaw to yaw.
Trim for fine pitch control.
HCS-22 means Helicopter start 22. (22nd electric heli built)
- Gyros have no stability or speed which means the helicopter is not limited in maneuverability.
- The windows actually do stick out a bit in real life.
- This can fly underwater.
You can fly and land underwater too ^
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 39.8ft (12.1m)
- Length 42.1ft (12.8m)
- Height 20.4ft (6.2m)
- Empty Weight 6,160lbs (2,794kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,160lbs (2,794kg)
- Wing Loading 84.2lbs/ft2 (410.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 73.2ft2 (6.8m2)
- Drag Points 435
- Number of Parts 125
- Control Surfaces 7