Reverse Lights Formula :
65 max speed and realistic acceleration formula :
Pitch*clamp (1-GS/35,-1,1 )
(just replace the pitch input with this formula on the car engine)
Ok, i used this little jeep (before) as a reverse lights formula demonstrator, but I decided to repost it. I made a few adjustments and now is 100% road ready. It has 0% veer now, better suspension and traction setup. A proper cockpit view. It slides and jumps like a rally car.
Personally, I will use it as background detail for ww2 and cold era builds.
- Pitch+Roll to maneuver it (in reverse, the tail lights will auto-activate).
- 1 and 8 for headlights and turn all lights off
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 6.0ft (1.8m)
- Length 12.0ft (3.7m)
- Height 6.0ft (1.8m)
- Empty Weight 2,471lbs (1,120kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,780lbs (1,261kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 2654
- Number of Parts 98
- Control Surfaces 0