@Awsomur Dang it you beat me xD

5 months ago
  • Profile image

General Kenobi!

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    3,498 Mmdben

Hello there nice to meet you
    here is the basics of this place:-(Click on any blue text to go to it's source)
    1- know how to use the fuselage block.
    2- You should understand the Overload, and you should learn the XML values -click me to go to a perfect XML guide-
    3-Fine tuner mod, just use it!
    4 if you want to build replicas you MUST have designer suite.
    5- (Optional)a mod that will make your combating skills way better -Advanced targeting mod-.
    6-Go and download the top rated planes and disassemble them ,Learn how these top users create these incredible planes. just go to the Top users page and check all of them!
    7- If you can't understand anything or you need help just ask for help and within the first 24 hours someone will help you I swear!
    8- people love functionality, If you made a super detailed craft people will still upvote it but they will talk about how badly it flies! So make your plane a good flyer!
    9- A simplified tutorial about to how to make a plane more stable in the air.
    10- And at last DON"T STEAL,everyone is going to hate you for it! ,,,feel free to take whatever part you want from other planes but say in the description where you got it from ----- example .. I made a plane and I used one of your parts ,I must write in it's description , "Special Thanks to nameisalreadytaken for(whatever part I used from you), You'll be hated forever.
    11- Make teasers such as this one!

And follow the site rules, the mods are always active and watching ,Andrew gives them a steady supply of coffee in order not to sleep!

-Hopefully this helps you!

+3 5 months ago
  • Profile image

General Kenobi...

+1 5 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,612 Being

Hey, I’m new here too.

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@Awsomur LoL

+1 5 months ago