Profile image

A message to Android users following the future ban on mods

14.2k ChiyomiAnzai  8 days ago

now you know how it feels to be an iOS user. Now there is no excuse to force us to buy an Android, now, you cannot say iOS sucks, now, you will understand the pain of not having XML, now, you have become us, now, we have become equal

Also a quote from Awesomur
“If you can’t play SimplePlanes without mods, the maybe you don’t really like SimplePlanes.”
- Awesomur

• Profile image
    14.2k ChiyomiAnzai

Kindle master race .
    I used to play on one until i got downgraded to an iPhone @CrashFighter05

2 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,972 Strucker

Good thing I’ve used iOs most of my time here.
    :]

5 days ago
  • Profile image

Kindle Master Race, anyone in?
    its not a ban

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    14.2k ChiyomiAnzai

LG more like LaG

joke, yeah their fine @BlackhattAircraft

7 days ago
  • Profile image

@ChiyomiAnzai yeah, but LG is good as well

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    14.2k ChiyomiAnzai

iOS can’t easily get virus@BlackhattAircraft

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    4,052 HarryBen47

There is no matter for me I will simply not update to1.9 unless it has ingame XML editor and attachement editor at least

7 days ago
  • Profile image

Lol, but there basically equal @ChiyomiAnzai

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    14.2k ChiyomiAnzai

All you have to do is create a post about why iOS is better than android @BlackhattAircraft

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    14.2k ChiyomiAnzai

Oof
    @BlackhattAircraft

7 days ago
  • Profile image

@ChiyomiAnzai This has created more turmoil than any controversial post ive ever made, good job lol

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    6,043 Ryn176

@TheDepressedPig They Don't really suck though, I gotta admit, the iPhone and iPad lineups are pretty good... As for anything else, yes they suck. Like the $1000 Monitor Stand, I'd rather buy the Zenfone 6 + other accessories. And also the MacBook keyboard problem, It's okay if it is a $200 Laptop, but the problem here is that it is a $1000+ Laptop that you're buying and it has an Issue that even a $500 Laptop doesn't have.

+1 7 days ago
  • Profile image

But iOS still sucks, it's like overpaying for crap pieces of technology. You are forever stuck in Apple's ecosystem and trapped in their ideal of customization.

+2 7 days ago
  • Profile image
    6,043 Ryn176

At least...
    Androids can edit the .xml files...
    Can you guys do that?

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    2,953 Bman01

This comment section is no man’s land, can we just agree both android and iOS are great systems for operating your phone or tablet

+2 7 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,453 Syabil

@Roswell how about fire delay
    Ahhhh

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    4,791 Randomdoggo

@Syabil like android

8 days ago
  • Profile image
    6,363 Roswell

@Awsomur You realize that If people on android don't have mods life becomes harder for IOS users to and there will not be as high quality builds such as ships because XML modding makes so you could take the health of block which is based at 100 and make like 1000000 and now ships actually feel like ships when their shot at by anything.
    Not even to mention how many complex Gun cannons and more complex XML weapons and functions It's not just a way to make something easy It's more than just that you can go beyond what the game was made for.

+1 8 days ago
  • Profile image
    13.7k exosuit

And then completely forgetting about essential mods which greatly made life easier lol

8 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,453 Syabil

@Randomdoggo hey IOS is sucks than crispy cream and ??????

8 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,453 Syabil

@Aeromen @JamesBoA I agree

8 days ago
  • Profile image

It isnt a ban on mod, the mods will stop working, it's not in the terms of service (TOS) that you cant make modifications to the game or whatever but it is on iOS. (And it has been 64bit for quite a while on ios bc apple wanted all apps to be 64 bit quite a long time ago)But rip mods on android.... maybe in the future somebody shall find a way to make mods anyways. (Or if the dev's made a 64bit and 32bit app available because they can, Google just requires that there has to be a 64 bit available, so 32 bit is still possible. So users could have a choice of 64bit for performance or 32bit for mods, to quote Thanos "The hardest choices require the strongest wills" And I think that saying that ios sucks just because it doesn't have mods is pretty, simple or uninformed. I think people should take in to consideration more than just if it can run mods or not, such as it is a flexible device, like to operating system.... looking at you very physically flexible iPad pro.... But stuff like a proper file browser and the freedom to edit your stuff, and you can download basically any tile, you cant open every file (like if you download google chrome.exe.. bc it's for pc, just go to the play store lol) The extra features of the phones, security (apple wins here although they do actually track your every step.. with good precision, but idk if they sell that data.. I hope for you that they use apple maps (if you know what I mean) but apple is generally more secure and the login with apple feature looks pretty nice. But nont forget the value you can get for your buck. You can get phones with a snapdragon 855 for 360 bucks for God's sake, that's pretty cool actually. Or you can choose an iphone for 1000 bucks.... or a pro stand.

Wow this comment is very long..

+4 8 days ago
  • Profile image
    4,494 JamesBoA

@Randomdoggo android and ios will be the same

8 days ago
  • Profile image
    4,791 Randomdoggo

@JamesBoA bruh apple is way better then android and that green robot

8 days ago
  • Profile image
    7,849 GINGER01