Profile image

when you get bored playing SimpleTrains

97.3k RailfanEthan  6 months ago

lol

ok

so while you fellow humans were doing things, i made a lot of trains that can be customized. like, a lot. Need proof? Today I cranked out 3 sets of passenger cars (to be fair, it's one pair that was repainted for variety), and uploaded a few modified locomotives and rolling stock 2 days ago and today. I had to space it out because of the upload limits lmao

anyways

besides uploading passenger cars and things, I've started back up on making my Milwaukee Road Boxcabs.

not gonna lie, but the new hollow fuselage blocks are kinda handy for doors and windows. I can make a single window with one block instead of like 10 around it, and doors in 3 friggin parts. that's neato

i'll probably have a lashup of 3 of these Boxcabs, the last two won't have interior to save parts, because detail doesn't really matter if your PC can't handle it. I hope to keep the part count for the set under 700. 550-600 would be nice, we'll see

soon™ projects

yeah

kthxbye, go download stuff on that other forum post if you like trains

• Profile image
    8,146 shipster

I'm pretty sure I was the first person to use hollow fuselages as windows...on my Sea Stallion...don't quote me on that

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    27.0k destroyerP

"when you get bored..."
    "and uploaded a few modified locomotives and rolling stock 2 days ago and today. I had to space it out because of the upload limits lmao"
    Say no more, I had never got the time to play since last weekend

6 months ago
  • Profile image

You should build a Cities-Sprinter!

6 months ago
  • Profile image

That second one looks eerily Russian but I know it’s not

6 months ago
  • Profile image

I was totally not lurking around here just now.

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    97.3k RailfanEthan

lol look at this nummy, he hasn't made a steam train in like a year

6 months ago