Profile image

1.8 Suggestions

21.0k TheMutePaper  3 days ago

Its starting to be that time, a new tenth decimal added to the 1 in the simpleplanes version, 1.8 here are some key suggestions that i feel immerse the game, these are are following.

•New Islands
its been almost 3 years since an island was added, that horrendous for the game, and with how the islands all have weird terrain features that might not support an airport I have some ideas for a couple
• One should be like the Island of Oahu, I know the island very well being a resident for 3 years there, Its a perfect mix of Mountains and settleable plains.
•There should also be a testing/industrial area like Edwards AFB and Plant 42
•It might be possible to add more environment to Wright Isles, like residential areas, smaller airports and more flat land.

•PBR
if pbr were to be added in, it would make the game go to a more realistic approach, and the current reflections blow really hard, it distorts the colour of the paint really badly, if you dont believe me, here are some screenshots

it makes white paint look like bare metal

these are how reflections should be

• Profile image
    41.2k Chancey21

100% agree @BogdanX

3 days ago
  • Profile image
    196k BogdanX

@TheMutePaper not trying to be mean, but if a small fraction of those community "desires" would be taken in consideration by devs, i will be happy.
    I just hope the new content/fixes will keep the community interested in the game.

+1 3 days ago
  • Profile image
    21.0k TheMutePaper

@BogdanX epic 😎😎

3 days ago
  • Profile image
    196k BogdanX

keep posting this 1.8 suggestions .... and waste your time :)

+3 3 days ago
  • Profile image
    21.0k TheMutePaper

@Winstonlharambe im not a big fan of that, just wont accompany more complex shapes in my mind

3 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,656 ainanen

Airport on maywar pls

3 days ago
  • Profile image

Pls don’t forget the dire issue—Hollow Fuselages.

3 days ago