Profile image

I have poor plane management skills

21.6k TheMutePaper  1.2 years ago

I have three planes in progress now, A Regional Airliner, a Naval Jet fighter from Vietnam, and a Modern Jet Liner.

I have pictures of the Vertical Stabilizers of all three planes, sorted by size

Yeah so far the F-4 is a 954 parts while the 717 is at 1003, and the 777 is at 362 for now

• Profile image
    1,085 SaturnV

@TheMutePaper Could you tag me on the 777, would love to help with development

one year ago
  • Profile image

Tag me on the 717 please.

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image
    21.6k TheMutePaper

@BaconAircraft yeah but once im near completion i just abandon the plane and start a new one only to forget it and start one more and then start some experimental design and then conclude it as not fun and then go to town on flight sims, and settle with a plane i like

+1 1.2 years ago
  • Profile image

Lol and u thought ur management is bad... here's my WIPs...
    My own designs: Baconliners 600, 610, 630, 640 (787knockoff, private jet, bell concept heli knockoff, STOL turboprop)
    Replicas: AW-139, Tu-144, Piper PA46-350P, Piper PA46-350T, COMAC C919

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image
    7,924 GINGER01

I think I have 10 projects right now. They are mostly updating my old designs.

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image

@Kerbango @jamesPLANESii @DerekSP @CRJ900Pilot Incredible, my experience level is low, but I'm doing my best to improve. Look at my profile.

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image
    26.7k CRJ900Pilot

They all look amazing! Let me know if you need any help

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image
    31.7k DerekSP

Tag me on the triple

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image

Anyway you have like 4000 hours playing SP, so I imagine you have the time to finish them. XD

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image

I actually only worked on my Road King for only 3 weeks. For the other 3 I was building a DG-1000 and a hatchback lol.
    So I’m in the same boat XD

1.2 years ago
  • Profile image
    62.0k Kerbango

I recognize those.
    They are pieces of an airplane, right?

1.2 years ago