Profile image

What happened to Gator 1?

12.8k Botfinder  one year ago

So this is a burning question I have been trying to figure out... what happened to Gator 1?

So we know there is a helicopter named Gator 2, but why is that? Was there another helicopter that was supposed to have the name Gator 1 but was not implemented? Or was there just a typo error in publishing the helicopter?

(Theorys are welcome)

• Profile image

I like my new, real alligator leather shoes, expensive though

11 months ago
  • Profile image
    9,259 vcharng

If I remember correctly, Gater I was before swashplate, and Gater II was improved version after the swashplate update?

one year ago
  • Profile image
    12.3k CruzerBlade

Quite possibly the Gator 1 was an experimental attack helicopter prototype that Jundroo developed, with extremely advanced AI and weaponry. It could even fly on its own. But the AI became sentient and instead of attacking its targets, it attacked Andrew and the gang instead, which were in the airfield during the testing. They had to send out the Wasp and the Pigpen to neutralize the heli, by destroying it. With Gator 1 destroyed, they built a new one, Gator 2, but they didn't develop an advanced AI this time, thus making the Gator 2 an ordinary attack helicopter.
    But HEY that's just a theory!

A GAME THEORY!

+1 one year ago
  • Profile image

gator 1 was a ufo

+8 one year ago
  • Profile image
    3,331 PhoenixZeMan

The name of something can be created without story, so devs could have created it didn't thinking SP community could create cool stories

+1 one year ago
  • Profile image
    10.9k WarshipDude

Gator 1 is the slightly unstable version of Gator 2 so the dev if i remember correctly removing them

+1 one year ago